No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 27 August 2009

Yeeeezzzz!!!!

I've been terrible at trying to blog and get back up to speed at work. Blogging and being away from the office for nearly three weeks - not good for each other. I know, a feeble excuse, but it's true - I promise...


So, this weekend I will spend some quality time with my new laptop - oh, another excuse, but I digress, and make sure I give some nice highlights from the holiday and what's happening in my neck of the woods...


One of the highlights is that we (me and TYM) are going to see District 9 this weekend. Very proud that this was shot in Jozie (Mostly Soweto to be exact) and has an all ''Souf Efriken'' cast. The cartoon plays on a very common scheme to cheat folks out of their money called 419 usually run by Nigerians - very common here in the South of Africa.


Now here's wishin' yáll a really pretty, fruitful day!


TTFN

3 comments:

My adventures said...

i saw the movie, very interesting!!

Anonymous said...

I think my brother went and saw
that when it first came out...
He really liked it...I wanna wait
till it comes out on DVD...That
way I can rent it and be able to
watch it without people around me
talking...Plus...My bathroom is
like 10 million times cleaner
than the ones in the movies...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

I haven't been around much on blogosphere. But its great to catch up on your posts and see what you've been upto. ALways a pleaseure reading your blog!