No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 1 December 2010

So, be good to yourself...

Just read trough my previous post - oh boy, I'm such an idiot... Sometimes I just say stuff and not think - but maybe that is why I have this blog. It's anonymous (mostly) and no one knows who I am - so if I want to vent, I vent. If I want to make stupid comments and observations - I make stupid comments and observations. Who's gonna stop me?

There's the thing... If someone knows who you are and you say a few things that might be misunderstood or give offence, how do you 'take it back'? How do you unwrite something you've written? You can delete it, but you're stuck with what you've said. You cannot 'unread' a sentence or paragraph now can you?

So, this is a message from me to you today - be good to yourself at all times, and say what you want to say when you want to say it. Sometimes we hurt others with our words, but words are just that - words. You have a choice whether they gonna hurt you or not.

TTFN

No comments: