No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Monday 15 December 2008

Seasons greetings.



To all my friends in Cyberspace I hope you have a blessed Christmas spent with the people you love and hold dear, and that it will be a peaceful time for all.

I'm off work as of today and will be fetching Dawie from the hospital this afternoon. He will be spending as much time as we can at home - depending on his condition, but the plan is to make this a very special Christmas for him. I decorated the house this weekend with lights and put up the Christmas tree in the lounge - thanks to my dear sisters and their husbands who helped me. So, this evening when he gets home it's going to look a lot like Christmas...

So - to all and their loved ones : Keep them near and cherish them, for one never knows what tomorrow brings.

B.

8 comments:

A Lewis said...

Boy oh boy, there are times in one's life that he wishes he were closer to other unnamed people so that he could help out and hug and do whatever he could to help. You know I'm thinking of you and send all of my love to you both.

Laurie said...

Oh Sweetheart...You are such
a wonderful man...Please take
pictures for me :)

I wish the both of you a wonderful
miracle filled Christmas!


TACKLE YOU BOTH HUGS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays to you and Dawie! And may the new year bring lots of hope and happiness.

W

Anonymous said...

hi b,

i just want you to have a blessed xmas for you are a really kind man...we might never understand what all this means but we can always hope for the joy and happiness we once had...

you touched my life in a wonderful way and i can only pray with you tonight for a better tomorrow,

boyjtie

Laurie said...

Hey Guys! I just wanna say that
I love you both and with you
a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HUGS!!!!!

A Lewis said...

My Dear Billy,
You know my heart goes out to you tonight....I'm more sad than ever. And all of these emotions of mine over a person I've never even met....across many miles. Love and gentle hugs. From one friend to another.

Java said...

I just read on Lewis's blog about a "friend and blogger in Africa" that his partner of many years passed away. I knew, then, that it was you. I am so sorry! From all you have written about Dawie I know he was a wonderful man and the best husband for you. I'm so sorry that he is gone. My heart goes out to you, Billy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the following weeks.

My adventures said...

My heart goes out to you! I wish I was there to give you a hug!