No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 10 October 2008

TGIF!




It's been one of those weeks where Hell would have spat me out for my mood! Bless Dawie for putting up with me sometimes... I've been in a foul mood all week and have no reason other than real stress and workload. I know, it's pathetic, but hey - even this wonderful man is only human! (SNICKER!) So, this weekend I'll make up for it by treating the husband to a little bit of pampering.




Tonight we'll go to his favourite seafood restaurant for some prawns, and we'll lie in tomorrow morning while I make us breakfast in bed - eggs benedict is one of our favourites and it's not too difficult to make. (Mental note to self - stop at Woolies Foods on the way home for ingredients.) And then on Sunday it's lunch with my family - so that should be fun as well. No wonder I look like the Goodyear Blimp at the moment - just turn me on my side and trow a few lights on me and you would not be able to tell the difference!
Anyhoo, after 'writing' a whole load of hoohie - here's wishin' y'all a lovely and fun filled weekend!
TTFN

3 comments:

A Lewis said...

hold on here..you haven't posted in quite a while and now you do and tell us what a bad mood you're in? oh no you don't missy....i'll whip that bad attitude outta your little back end. Straighten up now and put a fake smile right back on that face. Hugs.

Laurie said...

I'll whip it out of ya too ;)

Just glad you're doing good. Give
my love to Dawie and hug him big!

HUGS!!

My adventures said...

Eggs benedict!!! One of these days, I'm coming for breakfast or better, brunch! Ha!