No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 30 October 2008

Unpacking my life.


I think this is the last of it - we've unpacked the last box of stuff (finally) and can now just live in the new home. The one thing that shook me a bit is exactly how many bottles of 'perfume' we have. My goodness - look at it! We can start a store - and some are duplicates too! My favourite is still Farenheit by Cristian Dior thought...
I've always (well, for as long as I could start buying my own) 'worn' 'perfume' on a daily basis - not overpowering - that's just 'common', but just enough for a hint of freshness to my day. And, I've always believed that you should invest in good quality as they keep their fragrance better and last the whole day - and there's less chance of smelling like a cheap prostitute!
Basically, I've taken a few pictures of the completed 'home' and will post them after some editing.
Hope y'all are having a blast of a day!
TTFN

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I bet you and Dawie smell good :)
I LOVE good smelling things :)


HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!