No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 16 July 2009

My ears are bleeding...


It's been one of those days where the first meeting started at nine, ended at twelve thirty, next one at one till three and the next one starts at four... My ears are bleeding - and I cannot say another word.

But maybe I should just be thankful that I still have a job in this time of uncertainty and people losing jobs left right and centre. And maybe I should be thankful that I even got an increase (a rather generous one at that!) as from next month. And maybe I should be thankful that I have friends and family that have supported me always, whatever my mood is...

And I am thankful, truly. And blessed.

But now - my ears are bleeding from all the talking that's been going on all day. And I'm tired. And I want to go home to my dog's and to T.Y.M who is visiting tonight.

Two weeks to my winter holiday...

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know what ya mean...
I can't take to much talking in
my ears...about drives me bonkers
too...

Hope you had fun with TYM...
When will we see a picture of him?


TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

Tamaku said...

Tell me about it. I guess people just have to put heads down until these clouds go away, too many people getting laid off. You'll be better after the weekend. x