No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Tuesday 12 February 2008

A quick update...

So I'm sittin' at my dining room table in our home in Pretoria, and just quickly giving an update on where, what, when, how and why...

Well, not really - just saying I'm not in my normal 'abode' at the moment and not really able to post and go crazy. Our internet connection at home is 'rather slow' (Read frustratingly snail-like) and to try and get anything done is a bit like getting my dear puppies to not want to play the whole time - daddy needs to work y'all!

It's great being at home, even if Dawie is travelling for business this week... I've been tagged, been asked a few questions and have a few mails to respond to, but will get to them as soon as I can...

Hope y'all are having a really pretty day now!

TTFN

3 comments:

My adventures said...

nothing worse than a slow connection!!

A Lewis said...

I planted spring flowers today...it's all of the way up to 50! Happy days.

Laurie said...

I'm glad you're home. I hope that
Dawie has safe travels.

Sorry your internet connection
is slow. I had dial up at first so
I know how slow it is.