No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Tuesday 22 July 2008

A whole half a month extra!


Yes, that's right.... Seems I've added an entire 15 days to my life so far. What will I do with all the spare time I'll have one day?
Maybe I could climb Kilimanyaro, or Kayak down the niver Nile... Or, I could just sit around and enjoy my newfound health (and WEALTH!) by being an official non - smoker....

Your Quit Date is: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 12:00:00 AM
Test Time Smoke-Free: 98 days, 12 hours, 2 minutes and 42 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 1970
Lifetime Saved: 15 days, 1 hour
Money Saved: S343.00
Now, hope y'all are having a really pretty day!
TTFN
Ps: Dawie is getting better by the day. He's picked up a whole 5 kilo's in the last two weeks and he's a lot stronger - physically and mentally. Thanks for all the good wishes etc.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

YEAH!!! Way to go Billy!!! I'm
so proud of you!! I've been smoke
free for a year and a half now.

WOOHOO!! DAWIE!!! I think I too
gained 5 kilos. Ya want mine to go
with yours? HA! I'm looking to give
any amount of weight away.

So glad all is well there.

HUGS!!!!!!!

Java said...

Congrats Billy! Do you feel better too? I am so thankful I never was a smoker. I don't know if I'd be able to quit.

Continued good thoughts to Dawie as his health improves.

A Lewis said...

Hey, that's like having extra $$$ in your pocket! Yippee! I love success and people making good changes in their lives. Kudos and hugs.

My adventures said...

Glad Dawie is doing so much better! And congrats on the not smoking!! It's been a bit over 3 years for me and I've added over a year to my life! And, I need it! And, I've saved over $12,000. Amazing, but the best part is how much better I feel and smell. My taste buds are back. It's great. Glad you're on the NO-SMO Team now!!