No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Under the weather...



Today I would need a little contraption like the one in the pic... The Rivers of Babylon (great song by a long forgotten band) are runnin' trough my 'dhose' and I'm feeling very sorry for myself... Typical male, no?

So, it's of to work and making sure that the nessesary is done, and then back to bed for me today. Will spend the day watching BBC Food (My favourite channel, btw) and just sipping on the Chicken Soup my dear hubby cooked for me - bless him!

So while I'm lounging around and feeling miserable, I'll make the nessesary changes to my blog that are so long overdue with the new (very fancy) broadband internet connection at our home - wireless 'nogal' I might add! The whole house is a WIFI spot! How cool is that!

Hope y'all have a really pretty day now!

TTFN

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That would look really cute Billy.
You walking around with a toilet
paper roll on your head.

I don't know if it happens over
there or not but, over here some
people get their houses T.P.'ed.
(well, really the trees in their
yards and the cars if left out)
We could say that YOU got T.P.'ed!

I so wish I was there to take
care of y'all :(
Hope you get to feeling better!

HUGS!!!!!!

Java said...

Yuck. It is no fun suffering one of those miserable colds. I hope the chicken soup (and love with which it was made) help you feel better.

My adventures said...

I'm sure you're better now and congrats on the WIFI! I couldn't get by without it!

Laurie said...

Hey Billy and Dawie! I'm just
checking on ya. Making sure all is
going good.

HUGS!!!!!!