No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 16 January 2009

Weekend.

The weekend is once again ahead of us and I'm, as has become usual the last bit, not really looking forward to it. It's pretty lonely in the house at the mo - yes, the dogs are there and yes friends pop in all the time but I'm still in bed alone on a Sunday morning. That was our special time every week. A time we just lay there talking and drinking coffee and eating pastries - whatever blew our hair back. Even when he was as sick as a dog we would still follow this ritual. I miss him...

I'm busy writing him a letter. My therapist suggested it, and it seems to be helping a bit, even if it means that it's VERY emotional and I'm battling to write a paragraph at a time. This too shall pass...

So, here's wishin' y'all a happy and love filled weekend. And to my friends in the Aviation industry - I'm so glad you're OK and nobody got seriously injured!

Hugs,

B

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm really happy you're doing
better....It will take time to
get the pain to subside and for
the memories to make you smile
instead of cry but my friend....
You've come a long way...Writing
your feelings is one of the best
things you can do...
Please...Remember that you have so
many people who are there for you.
And I will be there for you too:)

TACKLE YOU AND SIT ON YOU HUGS!!!!