No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 21 January 2009

The US, the President and the very big future...

Last night I lay in front of the TV and watched one of our local channels broadcast from Washington. It was a momentus occation for the people of the US, and I personally think that this will, in time, have an effect on the rest of the world as well.

Whether President Obama will be able to change as much as he promised remains to be seen but lets be honest, worse that 'that silly little Texan' he cannot possibly do. I wish him, and all the people of the United States the absolute best. There is a lot to be done at home and with regards to their foreign policy.

Mr President, you will be in my prayers as well!

TTFN

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey Sweetheart!!!!

Ain't it just the best!!!!
NO MORE BUSH!!!!
The only bad thing is that he is
moving back here to Texas :( We
will never be rid of him :(

Hope all is well!
TACKLE YOU AND TICKLE YOU HUGS!!!!

A Lewis said...

It was quite a day. whew. Smiling here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy!

Glad to hear from you! I watched it too...in Kogelo! The atmosphere was electric to put it mildly and Im still recovering from my varied drinking...erm I mean sampling!... of traditional brews! :)

My adventures said...

I'm just happy he didn't move back to Houston. It's bad enough I have to run into Barbara at the grocery sometimes. I'm not sure I could bite my tongue running into that moron.