No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Irritatingly Irritable!

The lack of recent activity on my blog is easily explained. Well, easily explained in my mind, so if y'all don't understand - my humblest apologies...

It's been over eight weeks since I last saw my hubby, and the pressure at work is something phenomenal. Life always seems to rush towards the end of a year, and this year, it just seems as if it's gaining momentum every single day. Every waking moment is spent just trying to get ahead of the pile of paper on my desk, and just like it looks like I'm about to gain a foothold, it overtakes me again. Now I know that we are all probably really busy, and that most of our lives we tend to run from one assignment to the other, but it really is getting me down at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do (most of the time, at least) but I just feel completely overwhelmed. With the launch of two new products in as many months, the plans for a US$35m investment gaining momentum, and the staff compliment growing by over 200%, I honestly don't know if I coming or going. Yes, yes - do one thing at a time, and just be methodical, but even my usual 'work flow' plan is failing me at the moment. All I'm seeing is me up to my nipples in paperwork... Oh well, at least I'm having fun, right? (NOT!)

Just ranting about it makes me feel better, even if only for a little while. Thank y'all for listening to me!

Have a fruitful day now!

TTFN

3 comments:

A Lewis said...

BOTH irritating AND irritable? Wow. You must be something else. And i can't believe it's been 8 weeks....without hubby. Maybe 8 days, but never 8 weeks.

A Bear in the Woods said...

Eight weeks without your squeeze would drive anyone crazy.

am mdkims said...

pole bwana