No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 16 January 2008

On the road again...

Was there not a song by that title a few milenia ago? Anyway, I'm on the road again this week. Flying to Johannesburg and connecting to Cape Town today, and will be away from my PC for this week. (Well, will be carrying it with me, but will be too busy to connect to Blogger...)

Not really looking forward to this trip, but at least I get to spend the weekend with the man.

If I were to calculate the amount of time I've spent on travelling in the last few years, I wonder what else I could have done in all that time? I'm sure there are people on this earth who spend more time than me in a plane, but it all get's so utterly tedious. Yes, the nurses (sorry Lewis) on the plane are always nice, and getting to see all sorts of interisting places is a bonus, but getting to airports, waiting to board in lounges, waiting for connecting flights, getting from airports to hotels, catching a taxi or getting a rental... 'Aggenee man', I'm tired of it all. Can somebody please invent a 'teleporter'!

Hope y'all have a pretty day & weekend!

TTFN

2 comments:

A Lewis said...

Thinking of you...busy and all. Sigh. Loved your comment about the noise the elephants make.....I had totally forgotten about that!

Laurie said...

The weekend with the man. That's
totally worth the work week.

I'm still working on the teleporter
though. I guess I should use some
other thing instead of the front
load washer.