No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Monday 30 March 2009

Random stuff...


The week has started off with a bang, and I'm just not in the mood for anything really... So, instead of me writing a whole load of thoughts here that will make you yawn, fall asleep and duly fall of your chair (and then sue me for the worst case of boredom ever!), some pictures:




Ellie in the Kruger Park.



Jason & Jessica (With favourite toy) on 'their' couch on the veranda.


More ellie pic's. My favourite aminal...



Group of ellies.





Jess just back from the parlour - she loves Auntie Jandre that 'does' their hair. Oh, the 'do' only lasts a few hours then it's back to normal...


And this is where I'm going this weekend to scatter Dawie's ashes. Maybe that is why I'm so damn emotional...
Have a good week all,
TTFN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could never bore me...I love
the pictures too...

The sky is just the most beautiful
one I have ever seen...All the
perfect colors...

Honey...Every things gonna be
alright...You have many friends to
rest your sorrows on...I'm one of
them...

LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Jason and Jessica are just the cutest. I too love Ellies.

I guess emotional is the right frame of mind preceding this big weekend, but it's only natural. That sunset is magnificent by the way.

Sterkte!

Tamaku said...

That's a magical place right there. I pray for you as you navigate through all these emotions that you'll be fine.

All the best.

gishungwa said...

As always love the pics.
When you lose someone you love you have every right to be emotional and all, just don't forget that there are those who care for you.
hugs

Anonymous said...

Your dogs? Cutest lil critters ever!
With you in spirit this weekend.
W