No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Sad.

It's just been such an emotional time of late and then the universe just keeps on piling it on. I'm tired...

This weekend Lynn lost her battle with cancer. She's been fighting for the last couple of years and has always has such a postive outlook on life, not only for herself but for her two lovely daugters that now haveto grow up without their mommy. She was only 37 years old. How is this fair?

Then Gerhard also lost his battle this weekend. 38, and dead. I can't do this anymore. All my wounds that I thought are heeling are just opened up again. I'm a wreck...

Just fuck it all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wilem...I so wish I was there
to help you with this...I know
it's hard to lose...I know that
it's hard to be strong...But Honey
for the sake of you sanity...Please
don't go this alone...

I'm here for you...No matter how
far apart we are...I'm right here
for you...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

A Lewis said...

Oh my goodness.....that's just WAY too much WAY too close to Dawie. And being tired seems to amplify those feelings and the wrenchings of the heart. We're always here for you. Always.

gishungwa said...

Oh my dear, am so so sorry. Sending love, hugs and prayers.

Anonymous said...

With you in spirit Billy. Love and best wishes

Tamaku said...

Hey Billy,

I want you to know you are remembered in prayers.

Chin up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your losses. It must seem too much to handle, but those wounds are always just beneath the surface, so you have to keep going. Get some sleep and take one day at a time. My thoughts are with you.