No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 16 April 2009

WTH! (Same as the other version, I'm trying not to swear.)


I'm not anal (OK fine, I am but let it slide this time...) but honestly, don't people have full length mirrors in their homes anymore? Why do people dress the way they do? Honestly - who died and said it's OK to look like the village tramp after a rough night when you come to work? Yes, today is casual Friday, but does that mean that we can 'chuck' something onto ourselves and decide that now we look 'pretty'?

Just sitting in my office (Fishbowl) this morning and watching the staff arrive for work. Some are always dressed impeccably and look professional, but some honestly should be arrested by the fashion politzia. Not that I'm a slave to fashion - I mean, mostly not a slave to fashion, but really... Looking like the love child of Ugly Betty and Barnie is just not cool...

On another note, my laptop is on the fritz. Again! It's like the little men that go and fetch files when I open a new item have unionized and are now on a go slow until they receive better living conditions. Apparently my musty old laptop bag is no longer good enough. No, we have to get Prada or Armani or some label of sorts. And, they now require a two hour lunch break - who knew?

Really being a bit silly this morning. Hope y'all have a really pretty weekend now!

TTFN
Ps: I think Crocs are the ugliest shoes EVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to get a pair of those...
Really I did...Then I found out
that they were not the best for
your feet...So I don't want them
anymore...

Have a GREAT weekend!

LOVES YA!!!!!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Those are the devils shoes!
You have a great weekend too!
;~)