No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 19 June 2009

The nectar of the gods...


I have a well publicised love affair with beer. When in Kenya it was Tusker, but my new love is Peroni... Don't really drink that much, but boy, a cold beer is one of the rare pleasures of man... (BTW - the links will only work if you're over the legal age in your Country of Residence - how very corporately responsibly of them!)












So, to honour this little obsession of mine, here are a few choice pictures!
























Now I hope y'all have a pretty weekend!
TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bottoms up!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
Back in my day I was drinkin guys
under the table...They couldn't
see how a 5' 2" 90 pound girl
could chug a beer faster then them.
Nowadays...I couldn't finish a beer
in 2 hours...Oh well...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

Laurie