No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 12 July 2007

A few pictures...

Thought I'd share a few pictures today, instead of ranting about something non-sencical...

Taken in the Masai Mara - look at the wonderful reflection in the water...



On the ridge above the Rift Valley - just outside Nairobi.

A 'Boda-boda'. Form of cheap transport. Taken on the road to Naivasha.


Sunset over Lake Victoria. Taken in Kisumu on the 'coast' of Lake Vic.



Outside wall of Fort Jesus in Mombasa.





A picture of the harbour entrance at Mombasa, taken from a gun hole in Fort Jesus.

Now, I hope y'all have a wonderful day, and be good! (Or at least good at it!)
TTFN

5 comments:

My adventures said...

love the pics...

"Tommy" said...

What a sight.

Wonderful...

I might have to come down there and see for my self.

keep blogging.

tom

"Tommy" said...

oh, btw, where did u get the ya'll from.

Glad you got it....you must be a Southern Boy at heart

tom

A Lewis said...

You know, I remember that beautiful viewpoint of the RV just outside Nairobi. I bought several small (soapstone??) animal figures there....have them on display in my "Safari" guest room. 1993, that was. July.

A Bear in the Woods said...

This may sound really naive, but I'm glad that Africa hasn't yet been completely domesticated yet.