No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Ta ta for now...

Will be away for the next 12 days, and will have no access to the internet. (Will be on holiday with my hubby, so the internet will be the last thing on my mind really...)



Just to make everybody a bit yellow, here is a pic of a sunset over the Crocodile River in the Kruger National Park.

Hope y'all have a wonderful time, and think of me 'suffering' trought a few days of rest, relaxation and utter uselessness...

TTFN

3 comments:

My adventures said...

can't wait to see pics... what a great get-a-way... hope you guys have a ball... no pun intended, ok, it was intended... ha!!!

A Lewis said...

I'm crushed! What do you mean you won't be thinking about me? I thought I meant more to you than the fact that I'm just a cheap floozie.

A Bear in the Woods said...

Oh yeah...And I bet your hubby will be suffering too. If I hear moaning coming from the east, I'll just pull the pillow over my head.