No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 20 February 2009

Dancin' shoes.

Last night we (Me and a very dear friend) went to see Spirit of the Dance at the Joburg Civic. I was invited as a guest of ABSA (One has to get concerned if the banks are trying to 'buy' their customers to stay with them) and this, dear reader, is my recomendation:



IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE, GO AND SEE THEM!

I know (Think I know?)they're touring the US next and will be performing in Las Vegas, so make the effort, go and see them. There is a sequence at the end of the show where they sit on the edge of the stage and 'dance' with their hands - I was gobsmacked! Oh, and the boys are pretty cute too - too small for me (I'm 6'4 for cying out loud), but really cute and toned. But you would be too if you jumped around like they do every day...

The garden is coming along swimingly and I'll take some pic's this weekend - so y'all can see them on Monday. This weekend we're going to see Nataniel on Saturday and then it's only 5 days to my holiday in the Kruger... Can't wait! It will be good to just relax for a while, spend some time in nature just think (or not) and get myself back into a clear mind space...

Enough drivel for one day, hope y'all have a really pretty weekend now!

TTFN

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I've seen it on TV before...It was
incredible to watch then...So I
imagine it was even better to see
in person....

Can't wait to see the garden...
You deserve some relaxation time...
Hope you take a TON of pictures
while you're on holiday...

Love you!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!