No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Achievements!

The first bit of achievement is this:

Your Quit Date is: Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Test Time Smoke-Free: 306 days, 14 hours, 6 minutes and 27 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 6132
Lifetime Saved: 1 month, 16 days, 20 hours
Money Saved: S1,071.00


The second bit of achievement is this:










This is what the garden looked like last night - EVERYTHING has been ripped up and the process is starting to rebuild now. Will post the 'after' pictures in about two weeks - hopefully. My doggies are LOVING their new lawn. What is it with long hair dogs and mud?

Anyhoo, hope y'all are having a pretty day!

TTFN

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so proud of you with not
smoking!!!!! It has been two
years for me now :)
Keep up the great work!!!
WOOHOO!!!

Looks nice and muddy...I like
mud...Good for the skin...Fun to
throw... :)
Can't wait to see the finished
photos :)

Love you TONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good on you! I've been smoke free almost 8 months now too. Hard going I tell you!

Sh@ney said...

Congratulations on the Non Smoking Billy! I only wish I could succeed.

And I look forward to seeing your Garden when it is finished. :~)

Anonymous said...

Well done on the no smoking. For me it's been 3 years, 4 months, nineteen days and 17 hours, more of less.

Have just found your blog from your Birthday comments on Lewis's blog. Had a read of your older posts. The tears are streaming. Bless you. I know there really are no words, maasr wat kan n mens se, behalwe vasbyt. Things will get easier in time I'm sure.

I'll be back soon to see the transformation from mud bath to horticultural bliss.