No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Frustration.

What is it with Blogger? Why 'she' does not want to allow me to upload some pics? Honestly...

But enough 'bitching' - it's a crazy week that (thankfully) ends with me going away for a few days. Then, on my return, I'll be going to Nairobi for a few days - business trip, but at least I get to see my 'beloved' Kenya again. Also planning to spend the weekend there instead of flying back on the Friday, so making arrangements with friends at the moment... Fun! So, going to be 'away' from the office for just on two weeks - imagine the Email inbox when I get back.

It's my and Dawie's aniversary this weekend - the 28th. This too shall pass.

I miss him. A lot. All the time.

TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy, 'this too shall pass'. Wise words indeed.

I'm currently on assignment in the forgotten lands of the Upper Nile for the next three weeks so will miss your return to the promised land.
However my offer for a cold one still stands any other time!

Laurie said...

Wish I was going with you...
I really could use a vacation....

e-mail me the pictures :)

TACKLE YOU AND TICKLE YOU HUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the frustrations of blogger! Grr!
Have a great trip up North and do something to mark your annivarsary - sounds like a good idea to me.

I guess you will always miss him, but in time you will learn to live with the feeling of loss.

Oh what do I know, just trying to say something when words are so inadequate.

I look forward to hearing about your trip and seeing the garden pics when blogger dearest decided it's time.

A Lewis said...

Oh yeah, a little trip is a very good idea. And the blogger thing, I haven't had any trouble lately...but have in the distant past.