No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 13 February 2009

My week...

This week has been a total 'baaheetch' with me being so busy that I hardly had time for my 'social life', or lack thereof really. Work is crazy with me running around at the moment playing 'silly bugger' with a couple of sub - contractors and employees. Why must everything be taken personally? Honestly, when I say that you're too pedantic I mean that in the nicest possible way... (EVIL GRIN!)Anyway, the week is over (well, nearly) and I'm now settling in for the weekend, and it is going to be a bit of a tough one...

Dawie's birthday is tomorrow - on Valentine's day. He would have turned 40 this year. I'm sure that he would have insisted on inviting all our friends around for a OTT party with lots of food and beverages, but I'm going to be spending the day quietly at home with doggy school in the afternoon - weather permitting. I don't think I want a whole bunch of people around me...

So, that's my weekend.

Hope y'all have a pretty one,

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my thoughts as usual Billy! I'm working on Valentine's day ( as usual). maybe you can have (an inferior) Castle brew (or four) on me this weekend.

A Lewis said...

You know what's funny, is that I was actually due on Valentine's Day....but had to wait 5 extra days for some serious sweetening up! Maybe that's part of our soul-connection that we share. Thinking of you and wishing you nothing but comfort and calm.

Laurie said...

Oh Willem....I wish I could just
take away all the pain you feel...
I understand though and will not
push you....Just know that I wish
you the best tomorrow and ALWAYS!!!

Love you!!!!