No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 10 August 2007

Weekend.

Just a quick little bitch -


What is it with 'blogger' at the mo - keeps taking my 'very precise and artistic spacing' out of my post, and makes me look like an illeterate fool. (OK, I am word-ly challenged, but do I need reminding from a machine?)


Planning to spend as little time as possible outdoors this weekend - still pretty miserable and cold (about 12C) outside, and in weather like this I become a bit of a hermit. Going to catch up on some of my recorded shows (have a few episodes of Desperate Housewives I need to watch), planning to cook a big pot of Butternut and Sweet Potato soup (With Orange, Ginger and Cinnamon), and then just try and relax a bit. Also bought a few new books last time I went trought 'duty free' and want to start reading...


Hubby took a long weekend in SA, and he is visiting friends in the Vaal Triangle at the moment. Really jelous, would have loved to see Mark and 'bruid' (Bride) again - not his real name... Such good people, lovely soft hearted couple that have also been together forever. Mark is such a teddy bear... This is a pic of him and my hubby a while ago when we were on holiday in Mapumalangha. Mark and I are both about the same lenght, so now you can see how 'tiny' my wonderful man is... (Or how bloody gigantic I am.)
So, here's to a wonderful, love filled and fruitful weekend to y'all!
TTFN

3 comments:

My adventures said...

no pics of you??? are you famous??? you're probably some celebrity rehabbing in africa right??? am i close???

Billy said...

Aaah, you're right... I've been caught out. How did you know? Currently recovering from extensive plastic surgery. When the swelling goes down, I will look exactly like Marge Simpson! (Yello skin n'all!)

No - to be serious, have to live in the closet here, unfortunately.

A Lewis said...

You're the same "length"? Oh my! Blogger definitely screws around with the spacing and all of that....I don't like it at all. I go into the HTML for the post after I've done it and remove the spaces in there.