No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Monday 4 May 2009

Honest Scrap... FINALLY!


Tamaku 'awarded' me with this little thingy, and I promised him I would get to it soon, so here goes... (Better late than never - and THANKS T!)



Apparently I have to post 10 things about myself and then award it to someone (7!) else... I will be leaving up here for anybody to post on their blog's if they feel so.

As for the ten things people should know/not know about me :

1. I'm a total Facebook addict. There, I've said it. And no, it's not under my blogger name...

2. At the moment I look like a Telly Tubby - put a purple tri-angle on my head and you would not be able to discern me from Twinky Winky (or whatever his name is), but this is being addressed. This happened after quitting smoking and with Dawie's passing - I'm a comfort eater. (Damn, another confession!)

3. I love my latest car A LOT and I drive it like it's stolen. I'm on a first name basis with the traffic department in Pretoria for all the speeding tickets I get, so this is a monthly 'budget item'. Not good... Pescy little camera traps!

4. I work. I know, it's hard to believe, but yes, even I have to earn a living. Who knew!

5. I'm a bit of a fussy eater. For one thing, I don't eat Guava. I also don't eat Guava... (Souf Efrikens will get the joke, not so sure of the rest of the world.)

6. I don't camp. My idea of 'roughin' it' is a lodge without aircon. If God intended us to sleep on the ground he would have given us a lot more padding. Oh wait - maybe I have this all wrong - see no 2.

7. I'm a little sarcastic sometimes - maybe even a little today...

8. I love my family a lot but they also drive me nuts - how that is possible I will have to figure out one day. Now, I just accept it. How fascinating!

9. I am unable to sleep in pj's. So, even in a hospital environment I will be nekkid under the sheets...

10. I'm a sucker for a puppy/dog. I will ignore everybody and go straight to the dog when arriving at someone's home. Cats, not so much though...

There, really random and the 'best' I can do right now...

Have a pretty day y'all!

5 comments:

Tamaku said...

'Nekkid under the sheets'..lol! unfortunately they don't use that 'way' to check temperature when you're an adult...:(
Loved the post Billy!

Anonymous said...

LOL! But Billy @number 9 what if the fire alarm goes off? :)

Nice one.

*is not jealous about the car at all*

Billy said...

Aaah shucks, thanks boys...

Anonymous said...

Guava - lol!
Cool wheels and I get the comfort eating thing totally and that on top of the no smoking thing. Eish!

Some fun facts there.

Anonymous said...

You're way to funny Honey... :)
It's good to see the old Billy
coming out again...

NEKKID!!!! :) REALLY!!!! I um...
Yeah...Sweet... :)

We think the same on camping...
I wouldn't mind it if my first
experience with it didn't include
sleeping on rocks and waking up
wet because of a 3 year old...

So...Nekkid...What do you mean I
already went there... :)

My dogs would love you...I have
two tarded Black Labs...

Lets talk about this nekkid thing:)
What? Yeah...I think I may need
some proof :) I know...I'm bad :)

I'm so glad you are who you are :)

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!