No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Movies...



Tonight we (Me and young man) are going to the movies. Gonna watch the 'Wolverine' movie - directed by a fellow Souf Efriken - Gavin Hood. We're a proud people us Souf Efrikens - we like it A LOT when one of our own make it... So, even if I'm not a big Sci-Fi/Sci-whatever fan, I will go and watch the movie - besides, I might just get to cop a feel somewhere during the night. (Oh Shit - did I say that out loud...) Won't really do it - but I'm not made of stone I'll let you know!

Besides - Hugh Jackman plays the lead - WOOF! (No pun intended... Do Wolves even go WOOF?) Anyway, I digress.

This will be our first social outing (me and young man's) so it should be quite interesting. I'm a little uncertain as to how to approach it but I'm sure I'll be fine. He knows about my history (Told him about Dawie etc) and he also knows where my head is, so it should all work out fine. I must admit here that I have not 'dated' in YEARS so this is all a bit daunting...

Well, enough drivel and insecurity - time to take the bull by the horn(s)...

Hope y'all have a productive day.

TTFN

PS: I know I sound all confident and self assured but I'm actually a very shy and withdrawn boy, so keep your fingers crossed that I don't cock it up royally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie :) You'll do just fine
I know it...

The thing to remember is it's just
two friends going to see a movie...
Nothing more (for now?)...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

Laurie

A Lewis said...

Shy and withdrawn?? I'll whip that outta you quite quickly!