No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Monday 4 May 2009

My new boyfriend - Superman.


I know it's probably wrong, but this really tickles my 'slightly' warped sense of humour... How can this be a toy for children?
Anyhoo - a little update. Packing Dawie's stuff away was therapeutic and it actually helped me write another (short) chapter in my book of life. It was tough but so necessary. Fascinating. That's my new word - fascinating. Anything 'crappy' happens I just go ' How fascinating'.
Also had time to fix the new panel heaters in the bedroom and living room areas of the house - winter approaching rapidly and today's daytime temp are as low as 18C - not very pleasant... Nights set to go down to zero in Jozie (work) and about 5 in Pretoria where I live. Winter - my least favourite season!
So, time for me to catch up with my 'blogger buddies' across the world as I've been a bad little blogger for quite some time now. Feeling better now...
Hope y'all are well,
TTFN

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

I'm not sure if I should say SHAME on you or GOOD for you? And, you know what happens to bad little bloggers, don't you??

Tamaku said...

Ha! Ha! Took me a while to realise it's not the toy that comes with a pump. Hard to tell what's on my mind!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm also not quite sure what to make of that kiddies toy? Perhaps that says too much about me!

Glad the packing was a useful experience and happy too that you sorted the heating what with that cold weather...what did you say 18C in the day, yes, about that here today and we're well into spring!!!

I know, it's all relative.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's um...Creepy...REALLY
creepy...


Glad you are doing better :)

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!

Laurie