No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 14 May 2009

Thursday's little bit of wisdom/stupidity!

Had such a lovely evening with the young one, we talked, laughed, ate Thai food and generally just got to know each other a little better... And then my mind starts racing all over the place again and starts wondering if it's too 'soon' to start seeing someone again? Or what kind of future would a relationship with someone HALF my age have? Or, or, or...

Then, after thinking about this for a little bit I thought - just enjoy it sweetie! I cannot possibly know what tomorrow holds for me, or where I'll be next week. Yes, I can plan stuff and have a pretty good idea, but at the end of the day nobody knows for sure, so let the moment be exactly what it is at that moment. Let things slide and just be myself...

So that is my wisdom for today. No Witty commentry or snide remarks or 'bitchiness', just:

'LET IT BE'

I'm gonna try...

TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good advice, for you and for all of us. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Thai food!!! The place around the
corner from us USED to be a good
place to go...Now...It moved and
the food isn't as good :(

So glad you enjoyed yourself...
Honey, you need this right now...
It's alright...Everything will work
out just fine...

TACKLE YOU AND SIT ON YOU HUGS!!!

Laurie

A Lewis said...

Let it Be...what a great song. And the most perfect of advice.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog from another blog, and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. I am terribly sorry about your husband, and am glad you have found someone to excite you again. Life is short, inhale every minute you have...:)