No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 9 April 2008

I just don't know...

Rather frustrated at the moment. With this whole planning thing going on to move back home, my 'dearest' company is stuffing me around and it's getting to me now. Been very patient - well, as patient as I get, but it's getting too much to handle... Well, not really, but it does feel that loyalty is a one way street, and it ain't flowin' my way honey!!!! Oh well, I've never been a fatalist, so will just climb in with a renewed effort and 'tell' them what will happen. And if they don't respond the way I want them to, I will get out and move to another place. It's not like I haven't got any offers...



On another note, trying to follow the current series of American Idols.




This boy is AMAZING! David A, if I could vote, you would get my vote every time! For somebody so young you have the most amazing clarity and maturity in your voice. I hope you go VERY far.

We only got to see the top 20 show last night, but I see from the website that he is still in, and leading... Well deserved!

Hope y'all have a really purdy day now. I'm off to start a fight with HR! *Big grin*


TTFN


Ps: Laurie, D says you're the sweetest thing!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love David A and Jason Castro.
I'd like it to be the two of them
in the finally.

Tell D. I think the same of the two
of you.

HUGS!!