No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Friday 25 April 2008

Silly (NOT PC) humour...

Not feeling very creative today and also still completely snowed under at work, so all y'all are getting today is something I find VERY funny, but it is a little politically incorrect...



Also saw 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' last night on DVD. Mostly a good waste of a couple of hours - does have a little positive news at the end but it just makes all the stereotypical 'gay' jokes...

Completely forgettable, thankfully!

Now, I hope y'all have a really nice weekend, filled with love, hope and lots of whatever it is your little heart desires.

Mine desires chocolate and my husband. Will settle for a snickers bar...

TTFN

2 comments:

Diederick said...

I don't know where this story ever sprung up from... ...it's so strange that most Americans remember this fairytale story thinking of the Netherlands while no Dutchman has ever heard of it.

And I'd say it's never good to stick your finger in a Dyke, you'll get very dirty hands. And if it's the other kind of dyke: well my friends will take care of me when I'm that drunk, and prevent me from going with the wrong sexe.

Laurie said...

I love snickers! And oreos!!

I like that joke! Made me laugh
coffee out my nose.
There is this cute girl at school
who is a lesbian. Yesterday I told
her to give me all her money and
she said she didn't have any and
I could pat her down if I wanted.
I wish she wouldn't tempt me like
that. Even though she is 18 it's
still to young.

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

HUGS!!!!! To you and D!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!