No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Sometimes I sit's and thinks, and sometimes I just sit's...


And today is a sits type of day, except that I've been forced to do A LOT of work - and it's financial calculations with spreadsheets as wide as the Rift Valley... My brain is a total mess and even my glasses feel that they need a pair of glasses! Braindead I tell you, braindead!


Just thought I'd share that little pearl of wisdom with y'all!


Hope everybody has a really productive day now!


TTFN
Ps: On another note -

Your Quit Date is: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 12:00:00 AM
Time Smoke-Free: 7 days, 12 hours, 45 minutes and 17 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 151
Lifetime Saved: 1 day, 3 hours
Money Saved: S24.50
The only problem is that now I'm snacking my little heart out!!! Gonna look like old David up here soon...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ya know, when I quit the second
time (almost 16 months now) I
drank water when I had a craving.
Then again it didn't hurt that
a pack of smokes is now about $5.00
Don't worry, you're still going to
be just as HOT as you are now.

HUGS!!

Java said...

I LOVE that picture of David. It's a new look for him.