No longer in Kenya (aaah!) but still a Kenyan at heart...

Thursday 3 April 2008

If this is true...

If this is true, and Robert (The black Hitler) Mugabe has actually admitted defeat, there is hope after all! Foreign investors will return (hopefully) and the country can start it's long road of repair.

This was, after all, the country known in it's heyday as the 'breadbasket' of Southern Africa that exported food to the rest of the region, not like now where most of the population is starving of hunger.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Zim, and I look forward to going there again soon to spend some time at Lake Kariba...

TTFN



AN UPDATE: Sorry all, I spoke to soon...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I too hope it's true for your
country. I don't like to see people
go hungry.

Hope Dawie is doing good. Keep me
informed.


HUGS!!!!

WhozHe said...

I truly hope this is the beginning of the turn around that sounds desperately needed.